Before Nikki Newman and Victor Newman, the rocks of the television family company business NEWMAN ENTERPRISES in The Young and the Restless® can marry, Melody Thomas Scott‘s character, a doctor diagnoses Nikki with Multiple Sclerosis.
A fall causes Nikki to be hospitalized prior to the wedding can take place at the rebuilt Newman ranch house. Victor decides to marry Nikki every day in the hospital until she is ready she is well enough to be released.
The ceremony takes place as a nurse sings a barely audible tempo rubato “Amazing Grace.” After Sheryl Underwood as the Reverend Claire Collins marries (unofficially) the couple, the family present: Victor Newman, Abby Carlton Newman and Nikki Newman join the nurse and the Reverend in a 124 beats minute Victorious tempo version of WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN.
Meanspeed-Carlton Speed Summary
mean speed/median expected tempo=124 beats per minute
average beat as quarter note=483.9 milliseconds
corresponding musical vibration=529 Hertz
songs within 1% of the performance=
“All That Heaven Will Allow,” Bruce Springsteen
“It Don’t Come Easy,” Ringo Starr
“Under The Boardwalk,” The Drifters
“Up On The Roof,” The Drifters
“Addams Groove,” M.C. Hammer
“Pinball Wizard,” The Who
Ian Andrew Schneider
Brenda Silverman Shore School
March 24, 2014
- ‘The Talk’ co-host Sheryl Underwood headed back to ‘Y&R’ (upi.com)
- Today’s News: Our Take – Melody Thomas Scott Dishes Her 12th Marriage on The Young and the Restless (seattlepi.com)
- ‘The Young & the Restless’ Partners With ‘The Talk’s’ Sharon Osbourne & Her Son Jack to Raise Awareness for Multiple Sclerosis Through CBS Cares PSA (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- ‘The Talk’ Co-Host Sheryl Underwood Returns to Guest Star on ‘The Young & the Restless’ (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- Cool Hand Look: Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward adorn Cannes poster (macleans.ca)