As younger brother Adam Newman, aka, Victor Newman Junior, settles into a position of the family business NEWMAN ENTERPRISES, Nicholas Newman, the heir apparent to the CEO place Adam is holding down with both of their ex-wives (Sharon had married Nick before leaving her for Phyllis Newman and then Adam and Sharon were married, divorced and are now doing a better job at handling NE®) .
Nick would admit that he is a binary-black & white wrong versus right man where Adam sees life as a spectrum of action and emotion and control. When confronted by Adam on Nick’s mindset, Nick is spurred to begin a bar and restaurant called the Underground, a job that is well out of Nick’s comfort zone – but if anyone has the money to take that sort of path, Nicholas Newman has money to ‘go for it.’
- The Bold and the Beautiful and The Young and the Restless – family-company-business box scores, NEPOTISM rearing its head – January 30. 2013 (familycompanybusiness.com)
- The Young and The Restless Recap for Week Ending 01-11-13: Part 2 (“I think I have officially lost my mind – that’s the only explanation for continuing to watch this mess” Edition) (dirkmancuso.wordpress.com)
- TAKE ME HOME – tempo by Phil Collins. Even within the Power the Newman Family Company Business, *There’s No Place Like Home” Michael Muhney as Adam Newman Is Coming Home | Improving speed blindness a day at a time. (jfk774.com)
- Medication May Indeed Help Restless Legs Syndrome (news.health.com)
- NAACP Image Awards Winners List 2013 (justjared.com)